poniedziałek, 21 września 2015

"The only thing I want"

         I need no fire
         to feel the warmth
         I need no words to hear
         to realize what I desire.
         I need no "good" advice
         from the ones who fight with life.
The only thing I want
is you here with me
and faith in our love.

I need no looks into other eyes
to see the sense in the things I do
I need no talking
about the things they want from me.
I`m no longer scared
of the day filled with cold and rain...
          The only thing I want
           is you here with me
           and faith in our love.

One night I`ll find
my peaceful sleep
adn then I`ll find you
beside me
and faith in our love...


 Z 2008 roku z mojego "archiwum x"... mój tekst na język angielski przetłumaczył Dariusz Spaliński. Darku - dziękuję i pozdrawiam. Mam nadzieję, że masz się dobrze...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz